Prevent, treat, brighten, and keep you strong from head to toe. In a nutshell, that's what your general dentists at Bennett Dental Group in Westminster, CO, do. Dr. Scott Bennett, Dr. Kirsten West-Bennett, and Dr.James Bennett value great smiles for their family. They'll come alongside you for a lifetime of great oral health.
Your general dentist is highly skilled
From dental cleanings, X-rays, and prophylactic examinations to root canal therapy and tooth replacement to teeth whitening and porcelain veneers, your general dentist does it all. At Bennett Dental Group in Westminster, CO, our professional team assesses immediate needs and plans treatments to preserve your future oral health. Their expertise and kind attention to detail will keep you and yours in outstanding smiles for life--from toddlerhood through the senior years.
Six-month exams, cleanings, and advanced X-ray imaging keep ahead of tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancer, and more. Our dentists value good dental bites, proper dental alignment, and accurate jaw function--not only for their cosmetic value but for the balanced facial operation they create.
Our diagnostic testing and restorative materials are of the highest quality. And, if your general dentist sees the need to refer to a specialist in the Westminster, CO, area, rest assured he or she is trusted and well-qualified to address your needs.
Your general dentist has years of training and experience
Our dental team is highly qualified to deliver a long list of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic services which include:
- Exams and cleanings to keep teeth and gums clean and reveal problems before they become complex
- X-rays to detect hidden problems and structural issues
- Sealants and fluoride treatments to shield teeth against decay
- Laser-assisted gum disease treatments
- Root canal therapy to heal infected, inflamed, and injured teeth
- Dental extractions, including wisdom teeth
- Dental implants and implant-supported dentures to replace missing teeth and maintain both hard and soft oral tissues
- Porcelain crowns to support weak teeth, anchor bridges or finish dental implants
- Tooth-colored fillings for unnoticeable cavity repair
- Porcelain veneers to camouflage aesthetic flaws
- Teeth whitening to remove deep stains
- Composite resin bonding to blend away gaps and other small defects
- Smile makeovers to address restorative and cosmetic issues
- Orthodontic care for a straight, functional smile which lasts
Your general dentist cares
At Bennett Dental Group in Westminster, CO, we really enjoy our patients. The long-term relationships we develop are truly rewarding. If you wish to arrange a consultation on any oral health issue, please contact Bennett Dental Group in Westminster, CO at (303) 429-3549.